Monday, May 8, 2017

This Week's #TBR Stack

You guys! You GUISES! I have a week off from school! My term just ended and there's a week break in between! ONE FULL WEEK to not worry about papers, quizzes, or assignments! Awwww yaasssss! So I'm planning on a full week or reading, vidya games, and my poor neglected and full DVR!

So here's mah plans for reading:

The White Princess
I'm watching the series and LOVING the eff outta it! So I figured why not. I've read a few of Gregory's books and enjoyed myself, so let's go!















This one's been sitting around for a bit. It's the complete series in one, so a big old clunker of a tome! I don't think I'll finish this one in one week, but it sounds good to me! Has anyone read it?
















This one I started reading for Dewey's and never got around to finishing because of last week school stuff. So I'm going to finish it, it was getting pretty interesting too!













So there you have it! My bookish plans! What about yourself? Feeling bookish? What are you going to be reading?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!