Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving! #Tometopple Update and Joining #Thankfullyreading #Readathons


First things first...HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!

Friday you can start doing your Christmas shizzle, but for now it's the Turkey's time!

Anyhoo, My #TomeTopple readathon update is as such...I FINISHED A BOOK! I finished Illunimae all 599 pages of it! Yas!

I'm onwards to The Fires Of Heaven and I'm currently on page 77 out of 963! Will I finish by Dec. 2nd...MWAHAHAH that's a laugh, but I'll try!


Which leads me to this...
I am school free (for two weeks) and have the day off  tomorrow. I'm not going anywhere, nor am I cooking anything extravagant. We are breaking tradition and having some fancy ass Thanksgiving Tacos!

So I've decided to double up on my reading fun! How exciting, right?

Since #Tometopple is running until Dec. 2nd, I'm going to read from my big ass book and switch to a shorter book here and there.

My TBR for #Thankfully is as follows:

  • The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma
  • Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
I will aim for at least one of these "smaller" books as well as lots of reading from my bigun'

Good luck everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!  Eat yummy foods, have fun with family and oh yeah...don't forget..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!