Monday, January 26, 2015

~A Winter's Respite~ Read-a-thon Day 1 and 2 Post

A Winter's Respite Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle @ Season's of Reading
My first book will be Jane Austen's Emma. I'm trying to get finished with it before the end of the month! It's a great book, just super wordy and hard to sit and read for more than 30 minutes (for me at least!)

Day 1 and 2 and 3:
Book: Emma by Jane Austen
Starting Page: 65
Ending Page:

Notes: I'm combining two days into this post. I had a busy day with work yesterday and did not get much reading done :( So crossing my fingers today is better! 

Tuesday notes: BAH! This week! I love to work, so I'm not complaining about my job, but I've been soooo busy by the time I have time my eyes are wanting to shut! Combining 3 days into one post = lazy Melissa.  

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!