Sunday, July 20, 2014

High Summer Read-a-Thon

http://seasonsreading.blogspot.com/
It's time for the High Summer Read-a-thon hosted by the loverly Michelle! This is a casual read-a-thon, so there is no need to read the whole week straight.  (who the heck can do that?!) Read what you want and have fun! Woot! My week is gonna be a bit random, but I'm going to give it a go!

List O' Possible Reads:
  • Wildwood by Colin Meloy
  • The Butcher by Jennifer Hillier
  • The Bone Season 
  • The Virgin Suicides
  • The Giver 
  • And maybe a classic?
I have a crap ton of books and a crap ton and a HALF of books on my nook/kindle app, so I won't be lacking of selection!

Let's get this party started! (well tomorrow)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for sharing and joining me this week. Great list! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you joined, I almost missed this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!