Friday, November 29, 2013

Melissa's Super Gif-y Super Informal Super Random Read-a-Thon!

I have absolutely NO THING to do today but sit around and eat too much baked mac and cheese! (I already devoured the last of the green bean casserole)
So needless to say, I am going to change black friday to BOOK FRIDAY! *catchy huh?*


So Book Friday I am going to PWN you! So hard! So geeky! So Ahhhhyeahson! 



I have a few other books I could put in the mix, but these are the main ones. I'm thinking this super random 'thon will go from now (8:10am CST) til Sunday night when I fall asleep like an oldish person.

Update The 1st:

Finished: Anatomy of a Boyfriend
Now Reading: Anatomy of a Single Girl (the sequel)

FINISHED A BOOK IN A DAY!
Update the 2nd:
Finished: Anatomy of a Boyfriend and Anatomy of a Single Girl
Now Reading:





Ah yeah son! TWO BOOKS DOWN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!