Sunday, July 10, 2011

R.A.K Big Thank Yous!

Book Soulmates

I have been shocked by how nice people lately! I've gotten a few emails about books that I've been absolutely dying to read!

My First Big Thank You goes to Hannah from The Irish Banana Review
for sending me a bunch of awesome ebooks!
  • Divergent
  • Hex Hall 1 and 2
  • Enclave
  • Spells by Aprilynne Pike
  • Bumped by Megan McCafferty
  • Halo by Alexandra Adornetto
  • Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
  • Captivate by Carrie Jones
  • Haven by Kristi Cook
  • Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
  • Sleepless by Cyn Balog
  • Abandon by Meg Cabot
  • The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen
  • Overprotected by Jennifer Laurens
  • Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
  • A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford
Believe me I was speechless! Thank you Hannah so very much! :)

My next Thank You goes to Maricar from Blackplume for sending me these also very amazing ebooks!

  • A Land of Ash
  • Girl in the Arena
You guys have no idea how awesome you are! Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!