Tuesday, July 26, 2011

High Summer Read-a-Thon-Day 2

Photobucket

So it's day two! I've finished one book and am starting on my second! My husband and I had a mini-marathon of Heroes last night so I didn't read much after my last update.  Sooo here I am today starting The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King.I'm not sure if I'll like it but I'm going to give it a chance! I don't work today so reading time should be plenty! Happy Reading and don't forget about #HSreadathon on Twitter!

Day 2 Update1
Second Book: The Eyes of the Dragon by Stephen King



Books Read: 0 Finished
Pages Read: 143 pages

Day 1 Update 2
Book: Zone One by Colson Whitehead


Starting Page:60
Ending Page:73

Final Totals:
Books Read: 0
Pages Read:156

2 comments:

  1. One book finished...that's great! I haven't read this Stephen King book, but I do own it. I own all of his books actually! Have you read It? I think there is a read along in August, but my books are still in boxes. Not sure if I'll be able to find it. =O(

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a read-a-long for this one? I may put it off til then! Let me know if you find out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!