Friday, June 17, 2011

Spring Into Summer Read-a-Thon Day One Report


Click the image to learn more!


  • Total Books Read: 0
  • Total Pages Read: 363
  • Books Read Since Last Update:0
  • Total time read:about 8 out of the 14 hours I participated were totally devoted to reading (i apparently am a really really slow reader!) I also had to work during this time AND I had a 7 year old running around needing attention and you know..food.
  • What I'm currently reading: Blood Red Road and Deadline
  • How I'm currently feeling: Tired but I'm filling this out before my coffee so once I get some of that into my system I should be a-okay!

  1. What is the favorite thing you have read today? It's been a toss up between Blood Red Road and Deadline
  2. Which mini-challenge was your favorite? I really enjoyed making the sentence out of book titles! That was a challenge! :)
  3. What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon? Just the reading, the challenges have been fun, and definitely the social aspect of it!
  4. What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon? Not being able to take off work to devote to reading! I've been slowed down a lot because of work :(
  5. Are you on track to meet your goals? I'm not sure. I didn't really set any specific goals. Just wanted to read as much as I could!
  6. Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals? Yup! I will! I have less work time and more reading time so definitely going to read! I'm going to try and finish at least 2 books by the end of the read-a-thon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!