Monday, February 7, 2011

What Are You Reading Monday?

So this is a weekly meme that you see here every Monday morning. It's hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey! Every Monday I'll post the books that I plan on reading this week. So without further ado, my reading plans for Feb. 7th-13th.

-Nevermore by Kelly Creagh (ebook)

-The Magician's Nephew: Book 1 of the Chronicles of Narnia (read-a-long found HERE)

-for the read-a-long HERE (need to read ch. 1-5)(ebook)

-for this read-a-long HERE (need to read ch. 1-5)(ebook)
and also:
-for another read-a-long over at The Lost Entwife HERE (parts 1-4)

So yeah, I'm crazy with all these read-a-longs but I can't help it! So there you have it. My plans! Seems my Nook is going to get a work out this week! What are your plans?

6 comments:

  1. How fun to be doing a read a long on the Magicians Nephew - the books are so good. Enjoy your week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Nevermore hope you do too. I have never done a read a long hope you enjoy them.Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enjoying Villette right now, hope you are, too :) Here's my Mailbox: Coffee and a Book Chick -- Mailbox Monday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those read-a-longs must be very motivating! I'll have to try one. But I'll wait until my new blog feels a bit less wobbly!

    Here's my Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I really want to read Nevermore. It looks awesome! New follower, btw :) You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your week! Here is mine:http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!