Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2011 Challenges

I'm seriously thinking about what challenges I might want to try. I've not had much luck this year with them so I'm pretty cautious. Should I or shouldn't I?

I know I want to keep those chunksters that I haven't read this year, so that list will roll over.

I probably won't make it to 100 books read this year, but I'm probably going to try for that again.

I do like this one though.



I do love me some Stephen King! So that's definitely one I'm gonna probably join in.

I'm still not sure if this is it for me. I may add to this before the year is up! :)

1 comment:

  1. Trying to figure out what challenges to do can be a challenge! I signed up for the chunkster last year and failed, but this year would have completed it and of course didn't sign up. I know I'm not making it to 100 books this year either, but at least I can see a nice list of books I read. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!