Monday, November 29, 2010

What Are You Reading Monday?





I've had such a great weekend participating in the Thankfully Reading Weekend! I didn't get a whole lot of reading done but I did get enough to make me happy! :) I had fun with the Mini-Challenges and would definitely do this again next year!

I have found out through trial and error that if I plan a big list of books I will fail. So I will try to read ONE book this week. :)

My book selection this week will be :

I have read about this book a lot lately and it's definitely piqued my interest! It's not that long so it's not quite as intimidating as say, The Distant Hours.

I will also use this week to finish books left unfinished for one reason or another. I call it my ADD pile.

Have a great week! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that...the ADD pile. I agree that I do better, too, if I don't put too many books on my list. I tell myself that I can always add books if I finish before the week is over.

    If I Stay has an enticing cover. I'm curious about it.

    Here's my Monday:

    (click my name)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read this and have it on my iPad, but I really am not much for reading on a reader. Hope you enjoy it and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I Stay looks wonderful! Have a super week and good for you for not planning a big reading list - I need to do that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time visitor to your blog and have to say I love your blog name! You can check out my Monday here

    http://kyliesreads.blogspot.com/2010/11/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_29.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!