Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall Catch-Up Read-a-Thon Final Post


Well it's over. The week is done and I've read my last page for this 'thon! Here are my stats:

Books Read:
  1. (finished) Blue Bells of Scotland
  2. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
  3. Half Empty
Pages: about 651 pages in total

Hours of Reading: about 10 hours :( which isn't all that great! I had some good days and some really horrid days!

**these are estimations! i didn't really keep track like i should have.

Ending Thoughts:
This was an awesome read-a-thon! I just wished I could have organized myself a bit better. I think the crazy distractions and my haphazardly organized schedule didn't really help out at all! I would have loved to have gotten more reading done but I'm not going to complain! 3 books in one week is better than I have done in a long time! I hope this 'thon happens next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!