Monday, July 12, 2010

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon-Day One

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon


What up peeps?! I'm ready to go! I'm coffeeing myself up and getting the morning emails read and then it's reading time! WOOOOOO!
The book I'm starting off with is The Fall by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan!

I'm planning on starting at 7am CST and will read for about an hour, unless this book is just blow my socks off awesome then I'll read til it's done!

I'm planning on updating every 2-4 hours.
Soooooo...on your marks..get set...GO! Read your butt off!!!!

Update 1:
Time Read: 7am-9am
Pages: 47 pages
Book: The Fall
Notes: Lots of morning stuff interrupted my reading. Breakfast, cleaning up, helping kiddo get dressed, etc. I'm taking a break for about an hour to do some work/cleaning then it's back to the book!
Update 2:
Time Read: 10:30am-12:30pm
Pages: 56
Book: The Fall
Notes: Again a lot of unexpected distractions. My dad called and chatted. I had to pay some bills for my husband and made a few calls. I'm going to take a break again for a bit more work then get back into reading! The Fall is so very good! :)
Update 3:
Time Read: 1:00pm-3pm
Pages: 68
Book: The Fall
Notes: Ugh what is with it today? Seriously! Too many things keep going on and I cannot read as much as I'd like! Bah!
Update 4:
Time Read: 4:00 pm-7:00pm
Pages: 137
Book: The Fall (finished)
Notes: I know 137 in like almost 3 hours isn't that great but I finished it! Book 1 is done! Now I'm onto Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver!
Update 5:
Time Read: 8:00pm-9:00pm
Pages: 25
Book Shiver
Notes: We had dinner and did a quick trip to the store to pick up some things. I had to wait til the Man came home from work.

Total Pages Read: 333
Books: 1
Hours Spent Reading: (estimation) 11 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!