Monday, July 12, 2010

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon-Mini Challenge

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

Jenn at Book Crazy is hosting a Mini-Challenge for this Read-a-Thon and here is what she wants us to do:

She says: "Anyway, today I am excited to be hosting a mini challenge.... So, here's the deal... We all have a favorite book, right? We all have a favorite character, right? What I want you to do, since I am a lover of all things music and photo related is to pick one - or both - and put them together!!"


So here you go:

My favorite book would have to be The Hunger Games
and for the second answer here you go:
Katniss is just plain awesome as can be! I love that character! Here is who I "see" when I read the books.
Ellen Page would be awesome as Katniss! I think she's spunky and intelligent and would be perfect!

Also: Eddie Izzard would be awesome as Haymitch!
I always think that the song "Did My Time" by Korn really sums up how Katniss feels after the Games. She's just wanting to be left alone and feels like she's survived now she should be able to live her life.

Lyrics:
Realized I can never win sometimes feel like I have failed
Inside where do I begin? My mind is laughing at me
Tell me, why am I to blame? Aren't we supposed to be the same?
That's why I will never tame this thing thats burning in me?

I am the one who chose my path
I am the one who couldn't last
I feel the life pulled from me
I feel the anger changing me

Sometimes I can never tell if I got something after me
That's why I just beg and plead for this curse to leave me
Tell me, why am I to blame? Aren't we supposed to be the same?
That's why I will never tame this thing thats burning in me?

I am the one who chose my path
I am the one who couldn't last
I feel the life pulled from me
I feel the anger changing me

Betrayed
I feel so enslaved
I really tried I did my time
I did my time
I did my time
I did my time
I did my time

I am the one who chose my path
I am the one who couldn't last
I feel the life pulled from me
I feel the anger changing me

Oh God! the anger's changing me
Oh God! the anger's changing me

Well that wraps up my first challenge! :) That was kinda fun! Now I'm jamming out to Korn! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!