Monday, June 14, 2010

Quick Review: No Hope For Gomez


Okay so I just finished with this book and even though I'm not sure what I just read, I think I like it! Gomez is.....interesting, to say the least. He's quirky and kinda lovable in an oddball sort of way. He has some mental issues for certain!

I love the mix of off the wall humor and suspense! The book is a quick read but definitely worth it! I loved how it was told through blog journal entries! It's a funny, well-written, off beat, suspenseful, crazy, plain old good time read!

I fell in love with Gomez. :)

I gave this book a 4/5 rating!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, Gomez sounds like a fun character. I've had those books before too where it took me a moment to process what I just read, LOL. Sounds like a great read~ I love quirky characters, they always have so much personality. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to read and review my little book. Glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your review! It is cute and simple and light, perhaps like the book you read! I am going to Goodreads right now to take a look at it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!