Monday, January 25, 2010

What are you Reading?


Well the last two weeks have definitely been a bust for me (reading/life-wise) so I can't say I actually completed a book yet. I'm ALMOST (like this () much) done with The Eye of the World, so yay! But I have ambitions for this week.

I got a few quick looking reads in the mail so I'll put those on my list. Here goes:

To Read:
  • The Bone Chamber-Robin Burcell
  • A Black Tie Affair-Sherrill Bodine-FINISHED!!!
  • Wizard's First Rule-Terry Goodkind (This is one for the Sword of Truth challenge. It's got eleventy million pages in it and scares me half to death!!!)
  • Size Eight in a Size Zero World-Meredith Cagen-FINISHED!!!
  • The Lighthouse of Mr. Tinfish and Mr. Choli's River Trip-Chris Wardle (children's books)

There! That's not to ambitious...right? Right? I probably won't finish WFR until the end of the month but the other's seem pretty do-able. Wish me luck!

14 comments:

  1. Wow, what big ambitions, I have been reading the same book for about 2 weeks now and couldn't even hope to get through 6 in a week!

    This is my It's Monday!
    http://pageturnersbooks.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, five books this week? No, not too ambitious :D Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the children's books I think both fall under 100 pages a piece. Those I could read in a few hours if I can find the time to sit still for that long. The rest all seem like fun quickies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your reading list for this week -- enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard some mix reviews on "A Black Tie Affair". So it would definitely be interesting to see your take on this one. Hoping that this week will be better for you =) Happy weekdays (Err.. does that kind of greeting ever exist? *lol*)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very ambitious, I must say! Love your blog title :) So true.

    Have a good week, and may you reach all your reading goals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Melissa!

    I've seen so much people reading the black tie affair and Size Eight in a Size Zero World..hope to read your review on that soon.. and happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice long list! LOL Hope you get through them all! Have a great week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the eye of the world, my favourite series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I do that...I add on extra in case my reading mood changes...lol.

    You have signed up for some really need reading challenges. I haven't heard of two of them...off to check them out now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too have A Black Tie Affair as well as A Size 8 in a Size 0 World waiting for me. You have quite a selection this week. Happy reading. If you get a chance, my Monday is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/01/what-are-you-reading-on-mondays-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I won A Black Tie Affair-Sherrill Bodine but haven't gotten yet. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I put five books on my list this week and considering I only usually 2 books or 3 at the most it is not likely. But hey, we can only hope! Good luck with your reaidng list. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!